KIDS OCEAN DAY Adopt-A-Beach Clean-Up
May 25, 2017
7:00 am – 1:30 pm
Dockweiler State Beach, Los Angeles, CA
(The end of Imperial Highway between Playa del Rey
and Manhattan Beach)
Thousands of elementary school children will be brought together for an Adopt-A-Beach Clean-Up. After their clean-up, students have lunch and gather together to form giant human images, of sea creatures and letters, on the sand. An aerial photo is taken of the massive art installation of environmental advocacy, individually expressing the KIDS love and concern for the beaches and ocean and sending a message to the world to keep them clean.
- Meet students as they arrive.
- Guide, mentor and lead kids through the clean-up and lunch.
- Help the kids form their Art on the sand.
- Tent and sign set-up.
- Recycling/Water/Bathroom Center.
- Parking buses.
- Clean up and break down facilities.
- Put all the supplies back onto trucks.
- Unload supplies at off-site storage.
Contact: email: email@example.com
Thank you in advance for you generous heart and enthusiastic spirit!
For more information, please visit